Product Announcement from Kin-Tek Laboratories Inc.
The TO-14™ Complex Mixture Generator (formerly "Span Lab™") is a Laboratory Gas Standards Generator that uses Trace Source™ Permeation Tubes to deliver calibration standards directly to your FTIR, GC, GC-MS, Ion Mobility Spectrometer or any type of gas analyzer or environmental chamber.
Gas Standards Generators provide the temperature controlled environment and carrier gas control for Trace Source™ Disposable Permeation Tubes. They can also provide the refilling mechanism for gas-filled Trace Source™ Refillable Permeation Tubes.
The TO-14 Complex Mixture Generator:
- Is a modular systems with 6 to 30 permeation tube ovens
- Has up to 240 compounds in wet or dry matrices
- Generates mixture components (groups) individually selectable
- Generates concentrations from over 1,000 ppm to low ppt
- Has concentration rangeability up to 20,000:1
- Has up to a 400:1 at constant output flow
Typical applications of the TO-14 Complex Mixture Generator include:
- Effects testing
- Contaminated atmosphere simulation
- Catalyst efficiency testing in the petrochemical (or other) industry
- Environmental studies
- Ambient air quality studies
- Toxic air pollutants
- Fill passivated, low pressure cannisters
- Generate humidified standards