Product Announcement from Kingtec Tool & Molding Co., Ltd.
From conventional machining to advanced 5-axis CNC milling and turning, Kingtec is expert in providing precision and custom components of the highest quality to a wide array of industries around the world.
Our manufacturing facility features high-end machinery, such as German five-axis machining centers and three-coordinate measuring machine, aimed at providing exceptional product quality and quick turnaround. The expansion through service and investment has never stopped - a new facility twice as large as the current one is under construction to accommodate more modern machines once it has been built.
At Kingtec, we understand that advanced machinery is not the only thing we should rely on to succeed. We put great stress on staff training and quality management. Regularly trained and properly motivated, our dedicated engineering and CNC machine stop staff is fully committed to providing for our customers the best service they deserve. At Kingtec, we make sure that everything is done according to the requirement of ISO9001 on the floor, from daily production to weekly calibration of our machines - quality is our first priority. Kingtec's engineering, manufacturing and quality departments employ the latest revision of current major CAD/CAM software, such as Autocad, Solidworks, UG, Pro/E and mastercam to ensure seamless connection to your product data. Whether your project is one-time requirement or long-term, large or small, we welcome your inquiry or a tour to our facility to discuss how we can be of assistance in your machining requirements.
- 3, 4, 5-Axis CNC milling and turning
- Tool & die design and manufacture
- Grinding, honing, hobbing, deep drilling, boring, EDM, welding
- Deburring, electropolishing, Electro- and electroless plating, vacuum plating
- Passivation, blackening, anodizing, chrome and nickel plating, painting
- Normal heat treatment, carburization, nitridation, QPQ
- Support prototype and high volume production runs
- Autocad, Solidworks, UG, Pro/E, CATIA, MasterCAM, CAXA
- Materials: carbon and stainless steel, brass, bronze, aluminum, molybdenum, titanium, etc.