Membrane Filter Plates by Klinkau!
Product Announcement from Klinkau America, Inc.
The direct demands of industry's process and wastewater treatment applications over the last twenty years have accelerated the development of variable volume membrane ( diaphragm ) filter plate technology.
The three prominent requirements of Membrane Filter Plate technology are to:
- Increase cake solids over conventional dewatering devices
- Reduce the filtration cycle time to increase production yield
- Improve cake washing capabilities to increase product yield
The KLINKAU Membrane Filter Plate product line was developed to meet and exceed these requirements as well as improve other demands of the liquid/solid filtration marketplace.
Klinkau America, Inc. manufactures a complete line of membrane filter plates that are in operation worldwide:
- Fixed Welded - Standard
- Fixed Welded (Empty Chamber)
- Replaceable Overhanging (Empty Chamber) Design
- Replaceable Clip (Empty Chamber)
Membrane filter plates can be provided in sizes 470mm to 2000mm with and without stay-boss support in cake thicknesses up to 50mm (before squeeze).
The KLINKAU Membrane Plate product line can be supplied in polypropylene, polypropylene modifications, EP (santoprene ), and PVDF membrane material.