Product Announcement from Konecranes Inc.
The development of safe, ergonomic work environments is a primary concern for current process industries. The requirement of meeting safety and health regulations as well as the goal to boost comfort for employees, while also boosting handling performance, is a challenge most industries have to deal with.
Konecranes has designed optimized solutions that are built to assist clients in handling these challenges by meeting the handling requirements of industries like:
- General Manufacturing
Our manipulators are ceiling-based solutions made up of a telescopic lifting device (that has been built with an optimized gripping unit) as well as an XA crane system. The manipulators' modular build insures ultimate adaptability and flexibility for individual use in our clients' industries. Thanks to the ATL Vertical Lifter's balancing mode, part handling feels practically weightless, making tool guiding and part balancing much more ergonomic and safe. The device can boost productivity and lower cycle time by allowing the operator to perform frequently recurring procedures accurately, speedily and simply.
Unlike rope or chain hoists, this device can lift loads outside the center of gravity. Top-quality telescope guides allow for sway-free, accurate vertical manipulating and lifting. The ATL Vertical Lifters standard features include:
- Top-quality diverse drive concepts with electrical chain hoists or pneumatic balance controls
- Up to 1,600 kg of lifting capacity and up to 4,000 nm torque absorption (optional designs)
Design Information - Pneumatic Vertical Lifter Runs smoothly
- The end stops are wear-resistant
- Pneumatically secured because of check valve
- Piston runs smoothly with low-friction sealing and guides
- Smooth-running piston with low-friction guides and sealing
- Equipped with locking bolts ( pneumatic or manual)
- Rotary flange with integrated deflection alignment
Swivel integrated in trolley frame
Safety piston rod clamp device
Design Information - Electrical Vertical Lifter Compact design
- Minimum bearing distance because of top-quality LM-Guides
- Short size because of the drive's side attachment
- Overload detection is integrated
- Powered by frequency converter-driven chain hoists
- Linear distance measurement system
- Trolley frame built with integrated swivel
- Triple or double telescope up to 3,000 mm lifting stroke
- Roller chain for super smooth motion
Builds for Special Uses
The following options result from the knowledge we've obtained through practical applications in various projects:
- Ceiling-based lift pole for low headroom
- Combination with post-based articulated arm
- Spring balancer for tool manipulation
- Variants for food drug and solar industries
Get the Latest Flash player.