Product Announcement from Konecranes Inc.
Although it feels as if the aluminum light crane systems are lightening your load, they are able to lift up to 2 tons. The modern push and pull trollies also move loads with great ease and have proven to be more cost efficient than power operated trollies. Built-in rolling resistance also causes machines to move quietly in your workspace and gives operators full control.
Matched with Konecranes’ Air Balancer and Vertical Lifter, the aluminum XA light crane system’s relaxed movement will be enhanced. Our modular design also causes upgrade, expansion and installation times to decline
Increasing Productivity and Cost-Efficiency
- Short installation times due to the modular design reduce downtime of the crane and the working area in question.
- Light weight and low rolling resistance allow many applications to be realized with push/pull trolleys rather than motorized drives, which enables cost-efficient modern solutions.
- Longer lifetime can be achieved thanks to anodizing, which increases the aluminum alloy’s naturally excellent corrosion resistance and durability.
- Faster load handling with less effort: rolling resistance is reduced by 50% compared to the traditional steel rails in the market.
- Low dead weight – reduced up to 50% compared to the traditional steel rails in the market.
- High-precision rail manufacturing process ensures smooth and quiet movement, even across rail joints.
- Spans with a unique profile shape and high material strength give a bigger working area below the crane.
- Fewer supporting structures are needed thanks to outstanding suspension distance.
- Light weight requires less strength from the building structure.
- Flexibility and multiple load device options enable customization according to varying customer needs.
- XA profiles cut to length
- Profiles with bolt connections, no welding required
- Durable anodized aluminum surface, no painting required
- Push trolleys for bridge and hoist
The following options are available with the XA system:
- Motorized trolley for bridge and/or trolley, with integrated frequency control
- Variety of suspensions
- Variety of power-feeding lines
- Self-standing structure
Please click on the links for more information or request a quote today!
Get the Latest Flash player.