Product Announcement from Konecranes Inc.
The XN is a cost-effective solution for variety of lifting needs. Each hoist comes with over 80 years of technical excellence and experience. The extensive research done by Konecranes over the years ensures top quality and enhanced operational reliability.
There are multiple trolley configurations available for the XN hoists. The XN can be delivered with a top hook suspension, lug-mount, manual push trolley, hand-geared trolley, motorized trolley (also low headroom), and swiveling trolley.
The standard features include:
- Lifting height starting from 10 feet
- One or two speed hoisting
- Zinc-coated galvanized load chain
- Pushbutton pendant controller with cable
- Power supply 208, 230, 460, or 575 volts, 60 Hz, 3 phase
- Hoisting limit switch (not standard for XN01 model)
- Hoist motor thermal protection
- Low voltage contactor control 115 volts
- Chain container
- Emergency stop connected to main contactor
- NEMA 3R protection
- Friction torque load limiter
- Electromagnetic disc brake
- CSA certified
Available options include:
- Variable frequency speed control for traveling
- Thermal protection of the traveling motor
- NEMA 4 protection
- Traveling unit limit switch
- Various electrical options
- Hours in service counter.
Get the Latest Flash player.