Fork Current Tester
Product Announcement from Kyoritsu Electrical Instruments Works, Ltd.
2300R Fork Current Tester
- True RMS reading is an essential feature for accurate measurement.
- "Non Contact" voltage function indicates the presence of AC voltage by warning the user with an audible signal.
- Set the DC current range to zero in one touch with the Zero Adjust function.
- Auto Power Off
- Data Hold (AC A / DC A only)
- Designed to international safety standard IEC61010-1 CAT.III 300V
You have successfully added from to your part list.