Highly Compact Analog Insulation/Continuity Tester
Product Announcement from Kyoritsu Electrical Instruments Works, Ltd.
KEW Model 3132A Insulation/Continuity Tester: highly compact and easy-to-use, IP54 protection rating, ideally suited to rugged environments.
• Dust and drip proof construction. (designed to IEC 60529 IP54)
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 and IEC 61557 safety standard.
• 1mA rated test current at the minimum resistance.
• 200mA measuring current on continuity testing.
• Automatic discharge of circuit capacitance.
(Any charge stored in the circuit under test will be automatically discharged after testing.)
• Live circuit warning buzzer and neon lamp.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• AC voltmeter with linear, easy-to-read scale.
• Operates on AA, R6P×6 dry batteries.