Power Quality Analyzer - KEW 6310
Product Announcement from Kyoritsu Electrical Instruments Works, Ltd.
- 12 kinds of Power Measurements for Power Control and Applicable to Power Quality Control including Harmonics Analysis.
- One click easy-to-use operation helps complicated setting and processing of large data through the setting/ analyzing software provided as accessory.
- Direct communication with PC via USB cable
- Built-in Input/Output Function of external signal enables the signal transmission to alarms.
- 2-way power supply by AC and Battery, and Nickel hydrogen battery usable with rechargeable function.
- Pull / Insert of CF card possible whenever on recording under the function of memory backup device (1GB usable).
- Can monitor insulation at leakage current by using optional leak clamp sensors.
- Built-in Print Screen Function enables to record display screen (Records 512 screens by using CF card: 1screen 40KB).
- Can display Waveform and Vector, and can confirm the wiring connection, too.
- Complies fully with International Safety Standards IEC61010-1 CAT.Ⅲ 600V.
You have successfully added from to your part list.