Product Announcement from LAUDA DR. R. WOBSER GMBH & CO. KG
Heating and cooling thermostats - Economical thermostating in the laboratory from -50 up to 200 °C
With the ECO LAUDA is continuing the amazing success story of the current equipment series, the LAUDA Ecoline. There are innovations and developments particularly with regard to the range of features and the ease of operation. Both control heads, designated ECO Silver and ECO Gold, have a powerful circulating pump with a more than 30 percent higher pump capacity compared to the predecessor models. A menu navigation in plain text allows easy operation of the devices. Both control heads are equipped with a mini-USB interface as standard. Further interfaces are available as modules. Another innovation is the practical allocation of a flow rate switch at the front on the control head. This means that individual adjustment of the flow between internal and external circulation is possible even during operation. The angular front is unique and minimises the footprint. The most powerful units are equipped with the energy-saving LAUDA SmartCool system. All cooling thermostats are available as air or water-cooled variants.
ECO control head Silver
The control heads Silver with 1.3 kW heater power (230 V) are perfectly suited for thermostating tasks up to 150 °C. They are fitted with a monochrome LCD display.
ECO control head Gold
The control heads Gold with a heating power of 2,6 kW (230 V) have a working temperature range of up to 200 °C. They are provided with a larger colored TFT display. Temperature profiles can be displayed graphically. A comprehensive programmer with five programms and 150 temperaturetime segments, a ramp function and a clock timer are further distinctive features compared to Silver.
• Operation via cursor and softkeys
• Simultaneous display of set and actual temperature, navigation in plain text
• Overtemperature setting via display
• Safety class III, FL for flammable liquids
• 1-point calibration by the user Vario pump with six levels, flow rate switch for internal or external circulation
• Mini-USB interface as standard
• Precise temperature regulation in quality assurance and analytics
• Sample preparation in chemistry and pharmacy
• Temperature control in electronics and life sciences
• Cooling in material tests