Glow Discharge Atomic Emission Spectrometer
Product Announcement from LECO Corporation
Looking for the latest technology available for highly accurate bulk analysis as well as quantitative depth profiling for coatings analysis and surface treatments? The GDS-850A focuses the latest technology in hardware and software design to enhance your performance requirements for both process control and research and development investigations. This instrument offers a spectral range from 120 - 800 nm and may be configured with up to 58 channels.
- Separation of sputtering and excitation
- Linear calibration curves with wide dynamic range
- Lowered self absorption and material re-deposition
- Excitation of almost exclusively atom lines
- Fewer and narrower emission lines reduce interference
- Freedom from metallurgical history
- Fewer standards required for calibration
- Low Ar gas consumption
- Automatic cleaning between samples
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the links to the right for more information or request a quote today!