Product Announcement from LECO Corporation
Looking for the latest technology available for highly accurate bulk analysis as well as quantitative depth profiling for coatings analysis and surface treatments? The GDS-850A focuses the latest technology in hardware and software design to enhance your performance requirements for both process control and research and development investigations. This instrument offers a spectral range from 120 - 800 nm and may be configured with up to 58 channels.
- Separation of sputtering and excitation
- Linear calibration curves with wide dynamic range
- Lowered self absorption and material re-deposition
- Excitation of almost exclusively atom lines
- Fewer and narrower emission lines reduce interference
- Freedom from metallurgical history
- Fewer standards required for calibration
- Low Ar gas consumption
- Automatic cleaning between samples
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the links to the right for more information or request a quote today!