HLSR Current Sensor
Product Announcement from LEM USA, Inc.
LEM’s HLSR – the new standard for measurement.
- Really cost effective
- 5 ranges: 10 ARMS, 20 ARMS, 32 ARMS, 40 ARMS, 50 ARMS
- Access to voltage reference
- Low offset & gain drift
- Short response time: 2.5 µs
- Compact Unique design for all the models
- Only 3.87 cm2 as surface occupied on the PCB
- Really flat: 12 mm height only!
- Measuring range up to 2.5 x IPN
- High accuracy @ 25°C: +/- 1% of IPN; @ 105°C: +/- 3.4% of IPN
- Creepage & clearance distances: 8 mm + CTI 600
- 5 years warranty
- DC, AC pulse currents' measurements with galvanic isolation
- Single supply +5 V or +3.3 V (2 different models)
- Isolation test voltage: 4.3 KVRMS / 50Hz / 1min
- Through hole (-P) or surface (-SM) PCB mounting models
- Voltage output (0.8 V @ IPN)
- Fixed offset and gain
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +105°C
- Light: 5.5 g
- Open loop technology combined with ASIC