DNA CentriVap Centrifugal Concentrators
Product Announcement from Labconco Corporation
The compact benchtop cabinet houses the concentrator, DNA Rotor, diaphragm vacuum pump, two glass traps and all connecting tubing. No additional components are required to begin processing.Features:
- Quick-Start™ One Button Start Up starts the rotor, the heater, the timers and the vacuum pump. Three separate Quick-Start Buttons store one user-set program each.
- Quick-Stop™ System stops the vacuum pump within seconds
- 9 user-set programs.
- LCD display
- Microprocessor-controlled 300-watt heater
- Heat and run times are set separately, each from 1 to 999 minutes
- PREHEAT button
- Microprocessor-controlled centrifugal motion
- Audible alarm signals completion of set point run time
- Corrosion-resistant sample chamber
- Versatile DNA Rotor is included.
- Integrated, corrosion-resistant diaphragm pump
- Automatic vacuum release valve
- Large phenol-free lid seal
- Lid latch with safety sensor
- Built-in vacuum delay
- Two 177 milliliter glass traps protect the vacuum pump and the environment.
You have successfully added from to your part list.