Product Announcement from Labconco Corporation
XPert® Nano Enclosures provide user protection by keeping hazardous powders and particulates contained during procedures such as nanoparticle manipulation and dry powder chemical handling. Room air is pulled into the enclosure through the front, flows to the baffle, and finally passes through a 99.99% ULPA exhaust filter before returning to the laboratory or cleanroom. Stainless steel interior sides, removable baffle, removable air foil, and integral work surface are easy to wipe down and keep clean.
- Deep interior
- Ergonomic air foil features aerodynamic Clean-Sweep® airflow openings
- Upper dilution supply
- Upper containment sash foil
- Zone-perforated, rear baffle
- Side entry air foils
- Exhaust ULPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particles 0.12 micron in size
- Top-accessible ULPA filter for leak scanning of entire surface
- True bag-in/out filter disposal system (requires technician)
- Built-in blower with dynamically-balanced, vibration-isolated motorized impeller and speed control
- Guardian Airflow Monitor continuously monitors airflow
- Pressure gauge to monitor filter loading
For more information call 800-732-0031, download the pdf brochure at www.labconco.com, or watch the video at the link below.