Product Announcement from Labconco Corporation
WaterPro RO Stations may also be connected to glassware washers such as Labconco's SteamScrubber, FlaskScrubber and FlaskScrubber Vantage Series Washers to provide purified rinse water. They may also be used to produce laboratory grade feedwater for ultimate purification by a polishing system such as the WaterPro PS Polishing Station.
Water may be dispensed manually from a valve or optional dispensing gun. Water from the valve may also be activated automatically by using the exclusive timed dispense feature that allows for unattended operation.
- Timed dispense from 1 to 99.9 minutes for unattended operation
- Large capacity white polypropylene bowls with threaded heads
- Integral 17 liter polyethylene storage tank
- Temperature compensated conductivity LED monitor displays water quality in microsiemens from 1 to 999
- Quiet 1/4 hp motor/rotary vane pump
- Storage tank air vent filter removes bacteria, maintaining water quality
- Automatic flush valve extends RO membrane life
- Internal pressure gauge monitors and displays RO-purified water pressure from 0 to 160 psi
- Dispensing valve
- Wall mountable
- ETL listed