Product Announcement from LaserStar Technologies Corporation
FiberStar Laser Marking Sources offer the benefits of a Direct Metal Marking, non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent laser marking onto almost any type of material. High-speed, high precision, micro-marking, laser engraving and laser cutting FiberStar laser markers are ideal for a wide range of industries and integration applications.
FiberStarFiber Laser Markers offer state-of-the-art technology with the highest laser beam quality and more than 50,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. High precision laser markings are achievable on almost any type of material including gold, platinum, silver, brass, stainless steel, carbide, copper, titanium, aluminum, as well as a wide variety of medical-grade alloys and plastics.
Identification text, serial numbers, corporate logos, 2-D data matrix, bar coding, graphic and digital images, or any individual process data can be produced with laser markers.
- Logos, certification symbols, barcodes, serial codes, and 2-D data matrix code
- Simple custom text, serial numbers, bitmaps, graphic and CAD-files (HPGL)
- Marking and cutting of foils and light gauge steel sheets (i.e., labels) in one cycle
- Rapid marking on precious metals with heat-sensitive materials
- Plastic materials: day & night design for items such as mobile phone keyboards, dashboards, and other illumination components for aerospace and automotive markets
You have successfully added from to your part list.