Laser Marking Systems - FiberCube Marking System
Product Announcement from LaserStar Technologies Corporation
FiberStar’s Class 4, Integration Laser Marking Systems offer the benefits of a Direct Metal Marking, non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent laser marking onto almost any type of material. High-speed, high precision, micro-marking FiberStar laser marking and engraving systems are ideal for a wide range of industries and integration applications.
FiberStar Laser Marking Systems offer state-of-the-art technology with the highest laser beam quality and more than 30,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. High precision laser markings are achievable on almost any type of material including stainless steel, strength alloys, carbide, copper, titanium, platinum, aluminum, as well as a wide variety of medical-grade alloys and plastics.
Identification text, serial numbers, corporate logos, 2D data matrix, bar coding, graphic and digital images, or any individual process data can be produced with laser marking.
- Logos, certification symbols, barcodes, serial codes, and 2-D data matrix code
- Simple custom text, serial numbers, bitmaps, graphic and CAD-files (HPGL)
- Marking and cutting of foils and light-gauge steel sheets (i.e., labels) in one cycle
- Rapid marking on precious metals with heat-sensitive materials
- Plastic materials: day & night design for items such as mobile phone keyboards, dashboards, and other illumination components for aerospace and automotive markets