Product Announcement from Laserglow Technologies
The LRS-0355 Series of Diode-Pumped Solid-State
(DPSS) Lasers are ideal for applications requiring up to 20 mW of 355 nm
UV laser light with a long operating lifetime at an aggressively
These lasers are commonly used for fluorescence excitation and a broad spectrum of other applications. The driver is available as a complete FDA-compliant system or as an O.E.M. component with significantly reduced dimensions.
Laserglow products are currently being used by some of the World's top universities and other prominent research facilities.
- Air cooled - no need for water cooling or external chiller
- Lightweight, compact design
- Efficient DPSS technology runs on standard AC power (85 - 264 V, 47 - 63 Hz)
- >10,000 hours continuous maintenance-free operating life
- FDA CDRH Compliant Class IIIb / Class IV enclosure
- Laser Head
- Driver/Power Supply
- Power Cable
- Keys, Safety Interlock
- Hard-shell Carrying Case