Product Announcement from Leica Microsystems, Inc.
Versatile microscope combining modular LAS Software with a fast FireWire-camera and a compact control unit for precise, effective quality control. DVM2500 microscope is fully configurable for your needs - whether you need cost-effective entry-level solution or a high performance 3D analysis tool. See the video
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE A VIDEO SHOWING EASE OF USE
The Leica DVM2500 offers intutive, easy to use ergonomic SmartTouch™ control, all system-related data can be configured by touching the screen and the user interface is available in seven languages
- 2.11 megapixel camera with up to 29 frames/second in the live image for optimum information yield and a high-quality image
- Portable when combined with LAS and Windows laptop
- FireWire B-IEEE1394.b interface
- Maintenance-free LED illumination for color-neutral imaging
- Uses the modular Leica Application Suite (LAS) and Leica MAP software packages, which include, among other features, automated image analysis, and real-time enhancement of the object field and depth of field
- Versatile configuration, as a cost-effective entry-level solution or high-performance 3D analysis tool
- Easy reporting with individual templates in Leica MAP and Microsoft Excel
- Compatibility with standard Windows PCs and easy network integration
Access a detailed pdf on the Leica DVM2500 or use the links on the left to learn more. We welcome your inquiries
Get the Latest Flash player.