Product Announcement from Leoni Elocab Ltd.
Leoni Elocab supplies customized cables for medical device applications. Solutions are ever smaller, ever more complex and ever faster, and based on a unique range of components.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Computer tomography
- Cosmetic applications
- Dental equipment
- Magnetic resonance tomography
- Nuclear medicine
- Operating theatre robotics
- Patient monitoring
Unique properties of medical wire and cable
Confidence is the result of lasting quality and safety. For medical equipment this means quality and reliability of every single cable and every single core. It also means strict adherence to agreed specifications and delivery schedules as well as medical equipment cables that feature properties that not everyone can offer:
- Special design consideration for hand-held applications
- Hybrid round cables for various medical equipment
- High-performance flat cables
- Minimal net weight (10g/m) with miniaturized solutions
- Long flex life
- Silicone cables
- Materials utilized that are easy to clean and sterilize
- Extreme operating temperatures and conditions
- Autoclavable at 135°C / 275°F
- Easy connector fitting
Custom medical cables
Our custom-made cables can be ordered, or reordered, in lengths as short as 300ft, and we can offer superior performance and longevity based on designs that are customized to your specific application. Our hybrid designs can integrate a wide range of features, fibre optics, coaxial, air/water hoses, etc. as well as support for future equipment upgrades.
Internationally approved medical cables
Our cables meet all the pertinent international approvals and standards like UL and CSA, and are manufactured with FDA-approved or biocompatible materials that are resistant to sterilization, radiation, skin irritants and EMI. We have ISO 9001:2000 registered manufacturing facilities.
Advantages of medical wire and cable, and ultrasound and surgical cable
LEONI has the ability to draw on industry expertise from across the globe, with experts located in Germany (the headquarters of the medical business unit), the US and Canada.
Our customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Customer and application-specific product solutions
- Global production and service network
- Assurance of high product availability
- Process monitoring
- Process and product optimization
- Customized logistics solutions