Lev-Lok® Illuminated Receptacles
Product Announcement from Leviton Manufacturing
The Lev-Lok line of hospital grade wiring devices has expanded with the introduction of our new Extra Heavy Duty 15A & 20A, 125V Illuminated Receptacles, which includes the addition of Decora® Illuminated Duplex Receptacles.
The illuminated face makes it easy to identify energized receptacles in both light and dark conditions, making them ideal for use on emergency circuits. They are available in both a traditional duplex configuration and an industry exclusive tamper-resistant version, satisfying National Electric Code (NEC) requirements for safety while at the same time confirming power to the receptacle.
Plus, the Lev-Lok Modular Wiring Device System speeds the installation, providing for faster, safer installation both during construction as well as device change-out.
- Industry exclusive Tamper-Resistant versions available
- Nickel-plated brass single-piece, wrap-around mounting strap with integral ground contacts, for conductivity and secure ground path
- Distinctive Green LED illuminated blade slots allows for easy power indication
- Constructed with impact-resistant thermoplastic nylon, assuring durability of the device
- Extra heavy duty triple wipe "T" contacts provide superior plug retention force to meet the rugged plug demands found in healthcare environments
- Grounding clip permanently secured to strap makes for most reliable ground connection
- Smooth face prevents dirt from collecting and makes cleaning faster and simpler