Manufacturing and Production
Service Detail from Leyshon Miller Industries, LLC
LMI has a wide variety of Injection Molding capabilities – from 50 to 375 tons – and secondary operations including Ultrasonic Welding, Assembling, Insert Insertion, and Painting. We excel in:
- Injection Molding
- Insert Molding
- Specialized Secondary Work
- Contract Manufacturing
- Procurement Services
LMI assures the best quality products, on-time:
- Each press has capacities from Fractional to 43 ounces and Clamping Force from 50 to 375 tons.
- Quality Control Checks of Product Tolerances, Color, and Physical Appearance are made at every step of manufacture.
- Just-in-time delivery practices as well as same-day turnaround on tooling set-ups guarantee on-time delivery.
- We utilize state-of-the-art Quick Change Mold Set-up and Processing to save our customers time and money.
- We always work to exceed customer expectations. You can expect detailed First Article and QA Production Reports and Reliable Service.
We specialize in engineering resins and we handle a variety of resins including:
- PC, Glass-Filled PC, and Carbon Filled PC
- Glass Filled Nylon and Carbon Filled Nylon
- Ultem (PEI)
- J-Prene (PP-EDPM Blend)
- Durastar (PCTA)
- Santoprene (TPE)
- Isoplast (ETPU)
- Radel (PPSU)
- Rynite (PET)
- Geloy (ASA)