Product Announcement from Linemaster Switch Corporation
- Material - Non Ferrous body. Stainless steel plunger. Teflon coated buna N O-rings.
- Life - Millions of operations.
- Operation - Air flows when plunger is depressed, stops flowing when plunger is released and exhausts back pressure on output side. Two-Way models do not exhaust back pressure.
- Overtravel - Plunger can be depressed flush with valve body without damage to valve.
- Ports - 1/8-27 N.P.T. input and output ports.
- Exhaust - Air exhausts around plunger.
- Line pressure up to 150 PSI.
- Filtered and lubricated air supply is required for best operation.
- FULL GUARDS are available for all models except wide treadle Clipper and Premier series.
- All LINEMASTER foot switches can be CE marked
You have successfully added from to your part list.