Medical Aquiline Foot Switch
Product Announcement from Linemaster Switch Corporation
Attractive housing is molded of corrosion-proof and rustproof, reinforced polymeric material for rugged duty. Offered in single and multiple-pedal variations, and various standard colors. Custom colors and modifications available on special order. Full and twin guards as well as accessory base units available for configurations using multiple switches. Available in waterproof version that meets IEC 601-2-2 & EN 60529 Degree of Protection IP68 and custom color matching.
- Maximum versatility, total performance
- SPDT, DPDT, or Two-Stage Operation
- Rustproof and corrosionproof reinforced polymeric material for rugged duty
- Two-stage model has cast zinc cover and formed steel base
- Adaptable to IP68
- Non-skid basepad
- Raised ribs on treadle for positive traction during operation
- Attractive non-glare finish
- Custom colors, and color matching available with quantity orders
- Integrated adjustable strain relief clamp accomodates cord sizes from .250 Dia. to .400 Dia.
- Full and twin guards as well as accessory base units available for configurations using multiple foot switches
- All LINEMASTER foot switches can be CE marked