LSR-3 Linseis Seebeck & Electric Resistivity Unit
Product Announcement from Linseis Inc.
The Thermal power, thermoelectric power, or Seebeck coefficient of a material measures the magnitude of an induced thermoelectric voltage in response to a temperature difference across that material. The thermal power has units of (V/K).
In recent years, much interest has been shown in various methods of direct conversion of heat into electricity. Waste heat from hot engines and combustion systems could save billions of dollars if it could be captured and converted into electricity via thermoelectric devices
For this challenging application, Linseis has developed a characteristic evaluating instrument for these materials and devices; the LSR-3 "Linseis - Seebeck & Electric Resistivity Unit".
- Prism and cylindrical samples with a length between 6 to 22mm can be analyzed
- Wires and Foils can be analyzed with a unique measurement adapter
- Three different exchangeable furnaces cover the temperature range from -100 up to 1100°C
- The design of the sample holder guarantees highest measurement reproducibility
- State of the art 32-Bit software enables automatic measurement procedures
- Measurement Data can be easily exported
View product details and specs.