Product Announcement from Linseis Inc.
The LINSEIS STA PT1000 (simultaneous thermal analysis) can be used to determine simultaneous changes of mass (TG) and caloric reactions (HDSC) of a sample in the temperature range RT to 1000°C.
The unique characteristics of this product are highest precision; resolution and long term drift stability.
- Top Loading sub microgram balance
- Temperature range RT up to 1000°C
- Exchangeable measuring systems TG, TG/DTA and TG/DSC
- Prepared for automatic sample handler
- FTIR and MS coupling is already prepared
- System: STA - PT1000
- Temperature Range: RT - 1000°C
- Heating Rate; 100K/min
- Cooling Rate: 1000-100°C 15 min
- Atmosphere: Inert, Oxid., Red.
- Measuring Range: 1, 5, … 10g
- Resolution: 0.5µg
- RMS Noise: <1µg
- Resolution: 0.3, 0.4, 1µW**
- RMS Noise: 4, 6, 17.5µW**
- Thermocouples: E, K, S, B
- DTA Sensitivity: 0.05µV
- Coupling: MS/FTIR
* depends on Sensor
Please click on the links to the right for more information or contact us today!