SL200 Temperature Datalogger
Product Announcement from Linseis Inc.
- Real time clock
- PC or push button recording control
- Temperature alarm with visual indication on demand
- User selectable stop on memory full or memory rollover for continuous recording
- Password protected calibration and 30 character user message
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Temperature Resolution: +/- 1°F ( +/- 0.5°C )
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1°F ( +/- 0.5°C )
- Real Time Clock: Seconds, Minutes, Hours , Date, Month, Day of week, and year with Leap year, Y2K Compliant.
- Memory: 2048 Temperature Samples
- Sampling Rate: Adjustable 1 to 255 minutes
- Alarms: High and Low Temperature alarms with visual indication on demand
- Interface: RS - 232
- User Calibration: Password protected calibration
- Power Source: 3.0 Volt Lithium Battery (Supplied)
- Battery Life: 3 year (average use)
- Software (SLS): Windows®98, 95 and 3.11 Compatible
Please click on the links to the right for more information or contact us today!