Miniature Capacitive Sensors for Semiconductor
Product Announcement from Locon Sensor Systems, Inc.
Miniature Capacitive Sensors for Semiconductor Production
Semiconductor production requires precise application often within very tight spaces. Locon Sensor Systems, Inc. offers miniature capacitive sensors suited to fit the smallest locations. They are ideal to use in detection of small componentry or silver paste placement. Two styles are available—wafer and cylindrical. The wafer sensor is the size of a thick coin and ideal for situations when overall length is a problem. The cylindrical sensors are available in smooth and threaded versions (up to M8). Both types of sensors require an external amplifier to power the sensing unit. Please inquire about customized units for your specialized project needs.
- Cylindrical & wafer styles available
- Sensing distance adjustable on the amplifier
- Cylindrical units from Ø4mm
- Wafer units from Ø18mm and with varying thicknesses
- External amplifiers available in PNP, NPN, NO, and NC outputs