Product Announcement from Loveshaw, an ITW Company
MicroJet HRP 1"
The MicroJet HRP 1" is a reliable, low cost ink jet printhead capable of printing up to 10 lines of data including alphanumerics, logos and UPC-A bar codes onto porous or non-porous surfaces.
It offers highly reliable thermal jet technology, high-resolution printing, easy-to-change ink cartridges, and a wealth of industrial-grade performance features. In short, it's the best value for many marking/coding applications.
Loveshaw's MicroJet HRP Thermal Jet Printhead is constructed of an enclosed, industrial-grade housing with stainless steel faceplate and built-in photo sensors to detect product speed and direction. The Smart Level Ink Detection System* of the MircoJet HRP provides the user with "ink low" and "ink out" status of Loveshaw ink cartridges. Lift the hinged cover of the printhead to find two disposable Loveshaw ink cartridges that are simple to snap-in and snap-out for easy ink replacement.
As a fully licensed HP partner, Loveshaw has designed and engineered a thermal jet printhead that is industrial, low-cost, easy to use and truly unique in the product identification marketplace today. Following are some of the key design and performance features of the MicroJet HRP 1" Thermal Jet Printhead:
Key Design and Performance Features of the MicroJet HRP 1":
- Prints characters 1/10", 1/4", 1/2" or 1" tall
- Print up to 10 lines of data including alphanumerics, logos, and UPC-A bar codes
- Enclosed industrial printhead
- Can be driven by ES Controller, handheld, PC, or direct serial interface
- Hinged cover provides easy access to ink cartridges
- Easy snap-in/snap-out method for changing ink
- Stainless steel faceplate with built-in photo sensors to detect product speed and direction
- 300 dpi vertical and horizontal resolution
- Print speeds up to 200 feet/minute
- Channel purge at the printhead
- Industrial DB-9 serial connection
- Loveshaw's Smart Level Ink Detection System provides user with "ink low" and "ink out" Loveshaw cartridge status