Product Announcement from Lumen Dynamics Group Inc.
The Revolutionary New Light Source for Fluorescence Illumination - The X-Cite® exacte employs a DC-powered mercury lamp coupled with patented Closed-Loop Feedback technology to provide ultra-stable illumination, for imaging protocols lasting from milliseconds to days. With the X-Cite® Radiometer, light output can also be calibrated in absolute power units (watts), ensuring truly repeatable experiments.
The X-Cite® exacte has the convenience of pre-aligned, long-life lamps and easy installation combined with innovative functions in the newest generation of mercury arc fluorescence illuminators.
Setting a new standard. Stability. Control. Repeatability.
- DC lamp with Closed-Loop Feedback
- Calibration via optional Radiometer
- Adjustable Iris with 1% steps
- Internal High Speed Shutter
- Liquid Light Guide
- Automatic Light Guide Detection
- Pre-aligned, 2000 hour lamp
- Intelli-Lamp® Technology
- Computer Control & GUI
- Short and long-term intensity stability
- Provides output in watts for consistent illumination and empirical repeatability
- Intensity control limits photobleaching
- Flexibility in configuring imaging systems for different applications
- Excellent illumination uniformity, no heat transferred to microscope
- Ensures proper/complete insertion of light guide to optimize performance and lifetime
- Easy lamp replacement with no alignment required, lower running costs
- Maintains optimum lamp temperature; tracks lamp hours
- Enables computer-driven applications and stability data exporting