High Resolution Digital CCD Microscopy Camera
Product Announcement from Lumenera Corporation
Lumenera's INFINITY4-11 digital CCD camera is based on the Kodak KAI-11002 progressive scan CCD sensor. Matching the field of view of a 35mm camera with a 43.3mm diagonal, and boasting superior color reproduction, this camera is ideal for high-end scientific, industrial, medical, ophthalmic and life science applications.
The camera's adaptability to varying resolution and frame rate requirements, combined with low noise performance and 8 or 12-bit pixel data mode, make the INFINITY4-11 an ideal camera for both live and fixed cell imaging. Live video preview allows for real-time focus, while auto exposure and auto/manual white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. A high-speed USB 2.0 interface eliminates the need for a framegrabber and provides "plug & play" ease of use. The INFINITY4-11is offered with both color and monochrome capability and is fully supported by Lumenera's INFINITY CAPTURE and INFINITY ANALYZE software. Advanced camera control is available through a Software Developer's Kit, while TWAIN and DIRECTX drivers ensure integration and compatibility with a variety of 3rd party software applications.
- Large format 10.7 megapixel CCD sensor
- Excellent sensitivity with high fidelity color reproduction
- Custom coupler for all microscope models now available
- Progressive scan with electronic global shutter
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface eliminates a framegrabber and facilitates ease of installation on both laptop and desktop computers
- Ideal for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications, including clinical pathology and cytology, histology, life science and geology
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: 3.5 fps at full 4008X2672 resolution, 60 fps with binning and reduced preview resolution
- Selectable 8 and 12-bit pixel data modes
- MAC compatible
- The RGB data captured through each pixel contains 36-bits of color image information resulting in 4096 intensity values
- Capture high quality images with INFINITY ANALYZE - an advanced image capture, measurement and processing software package
- The INFINITY4-11 has a compact design equipped with an F-Mount, facilitating installation on all microscope configurations including upright, inverted and stereo (with coupler)
- INFINITY4-11 cameras are software compatible with Windows 2K, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac OS 10.4 operating systems
- Full one (1) year warranty
Camera Sensor Specifications:
- Image Sensor: 35mm Large Format Interline Kodak KAI11002 10.7 megapixel color or mono progressive scan CCD sensor
- Effective Pixels: 4008 x 2672, 9µm square pixels
- Frame Rate: 3.5 fps at 4008X2672, higher with binning and ROI
- Dynamic Range: 65dB
- Digital Output: 8 and 12-bit uncompressed
- Read Noise: 20 e- rms
- Integration Time: 1/5000 to 364 ms.
- Shutter: Progressive Scan
- Auto Exposure: Automatic / Manual
- White Balance: Automatic / Manual
- Gain: Programmable / 1 to 10X
- Lens Mount: F-Mount lens adapter
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.50" x 3.85" x 4.09" Mass ~940g
- Power Requirement: External 12VDC - 2A
- Power Consumption: ~18.7Watts
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to +50° C
- Operating Humidity: 5%-95%, Non-condensing
View other scientific cameras from Lumenera Corporation.
About Lumenera Corporation:
Lumenera Corporation is a leading developer and manufacturer of high performance digital cameras and custom imaging solutions which are used worldwide in a diverse range of industrial, scientific and security applications.
Please click on the links to the right or contact Lumenera Corporation today for more information.