Product Announcement from Lydall Performance Materials
CryoTherm Super-Insulating Media are non-outgassing, inorganic glass-fiber nonwovens that offer the single best option for preventing costly evaporation loss of stored super-cooled liquid gases. The 233 product is our heaviest grade for highest tensile strength.
- Exceptionally efficient thermal barrier against heat transfer in insulated vacuum storage containers.
- Specifically engineered for use at temperatures approaching -450°F.
- Thin, light and highly uniform
- Non-outgassing, inorganic glass fiber -will not impair the integrity of sealed vacuum containers.
- Highly recommended for use with potentially explosive substances such as liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen.
- Certified to meet US DOT testing requirement MC-338
Get the Latest Flash player.