Product Announcement from Lydall Performance Materials
- Inorganic coating engineered to withstand direct flame impingement for short periods of time.
- Made from non-respirable, electrical grade glass fibers.
- Withstand humidity and continuous operating temperature up to 1200°F without shrinkage
- Achieves UL's highest rating (94V-0) for non-flammability
- Highly uniform surface and excellent thickness control make this product perfect for applying coatings, PSA's and laminating foil.
- Engineered with binders that are not formaldehyde based to satisfy low smoke & odor requirements.
Dimensionally stable and easy to die cut into intricate shapes with narrow spans.
- Flexible enough to conform to a 90° bend.
- Easily compressed to form a seal while maintaining enough rigidity to be self supporting.
You have successfully added from to your part list.