Product Announcement from MEI, LLC
MEI DrumChem Delivery Systems
MEI has a complete line of wet process systems which are designed to be used with our chemical delivery systems, and both wet process systems and integrated chemical delivery systems can be controlled with a common controller using MEI's IDX Automation Software.
- MEI will create chemical delivery systems to fit your chemical process needs and production floor design via our partnership design process.
- Optional chemical filtration and recirculation
- Pump options to fit your existing spares stock
- Multiple system "kiosk" remote control interface provides E-Stop capabilities as well as status notification.
- Pressurized systems with programmable mixture control
- Quality, ergonomics and safety are designed into every system.
- Easy to navigate touch screen controls
- Graphical touch screen controls on computers running Microsoft Windows XP® and MEI IDX Automation software
- Space efficient; MEI's space saving cabinets fit easily into tight work spaces
- Valve manifold boxes are available from 3-12 sticks to maximize delivery capability
- Control systems seamlessly integrate with all MEI Wet Process Systems and all other vendor's wet processing systems utilizing dry contact ready/request signals
Designed for Safety
- Conforms to SEMI-S2 standard
- MEI is a UL certified panel manufacturer
- Internal spill and leak detection for all chemical handling compartments (facilities/pumps and drums)
- Local and remote EMO shut down with low voltage circuit
- Exhaust differential pressure monitoring
- Cabinet acts as spill containment with minimum 125% capacity
- Visual alarm light tower with integrated audible alarm
- Dispense head seal conformation detection
- Electronics housed in separate N2 purged compartment
- Ergonomic height glove ports are standard to protect personnel during disconnection of drums
- Ease of use: drum scale with liquid level detection and auto switchover for 2-barrel systems
- Choice of materials, FM4910 (Halar, CPVC, PVDF) or Polypropylene or Stainless Steel.
- Touch screen control provides capability to control individual valves
- Easily removable access panels provide front and side access to internal components
- Easy to access pumps and valves allow for excellent MTTR, improving uptime
- Fork truck lifting points and casters with leveling feet for ease of installation
- Field proven designs and safety features
- Highest quality plumbing components
- All metal components are either chemical resistance epoxy powder coated or anodized for longevity
- Nitrogen purged electronics compartments
- Load cells utilized for drum level detection provide for a simple robust design