Product Announcement from MIDAC Corporation
The MIDAC Open Path Air Monitoring System is compact, versatile, and rugged. Designed to detect and measure a wide range of key contaminants simultaneously, it has been used in many different configurations to address a diverse list of application. The MIDAC systems can provide continuous, unattached, near real-time detection at ppb levels for hundreds of chemicals.
- Rugged and reliable
- Lightweight and compact design
- Easy to set-up and dismantle
- Versatile hardware to meet your needs
- Real time multi component analysis
- Fast and reliable measurement
- Portable/battery operated
- Low cost
- Manufacturing/industrial emission monitoring
- Volcanic gas analysis
- Rocket plume analysis
- Chassis cast aluminium or sheet metal
- Aperture size 1.5", 3", and 10"
- Telescopes 3" or 10"
- Active or passive
- Active systems either monostatic or bistatic
- Source 5", 20" or cluster