Product Announcement from MISUMI USA
Misumi linear guides are ruggedly constructed and can be configured precisely to a variety of specifications, including length, height, load rating, and tapped hole machining.
Competitive Lead Times
• 6 Days (or less) for most linear guides.
• Most linear guides have an Express A option that brings Lead Time down to 4 Days.
• 11 Days for linear guides with Low Temperature Black Chrome Plating
Basic Linear Guide Types
• Two Basic Types
• Miniature Linear Guides
• Two rows of contacting steel balls in a 4-point raceway contact design
• Linear Guides (Medium and Heavy)
• Four rows of contacting steel balls in a 2-point raceway contact design
Basic Linear Guide Styles
• Two Basic Styles
• The block and the rail can be sold separately (usually clearance fit between block and rail).
• The block and the rail are sold as a matched set (usually slight interference fit between block and rail).
MISUMI’s Linear Guide product line-up includes:
- Interchangeable types in which the block and rail are sold separately and non-interchangeable types in which the block and rail are sold as a matched set.
- Miniature Guides in a variety of styles designed for lighter loads. These have two rows of contacting steel balls in a 4-point raceway contact design.
- Medium and Heavy Load styles designed for heavier loads, including Ultra- and Extra Super Heavy loads. These have four rows of contacting steel balls in a 2-point raceway contact design.
- Low Temperature Black Chrome Plated types, featuring a 5 µm fluoropolymer layer chemically deposited as a black film on rails and blocks. This protective coating results in a durable finish that resists corrosion and is immune to cracking and flaking, even under repeated bending.
- A wide range of standard and customized design options, including short blocks, long blocks, wide blocks, blocks with dowel holes, and dust-resistant versions for use where dust and machining chips pose a hazard to smooth operation.
- Accessories, such as clamp, bolt and plate stoppers, height adjusting blocks, locking units and cross roller tables.
The Linear Guides utilize steel balls rolling on precisely ground raceways, with the balls being recirculated by plastic return caps. In selecting linear guides, design engineers must consider various specifications, such as allowable load and clearance requirements.
MISUMI Linear Guide Product Spotlight
Double-Sealed and Metal Scraper type linear guides are ideal for use in areas where there is excessive dust, machining chips or hot welding spatter.
These guides are ruggedly constructed of carbon steel and can be configured precisely to a variety of specifications, including length, height, load rating, and tapped hole machining.
- SVRD (single block) and SV2RD (dual block) Medium Load,
- SXRD (single block) and SX2RD (dual block) Heavy Load
- These versions are double-sealed, with a side seal added to enhance sealing and prevent any intrusion of dust, machining chips or other debris into the guide rail.
- SVRK (single block) and SV2RK (dual block) Medium Load,
- SXRK (single block) and SX2RK (dual block) Heavy Load
- These versions are also double-sealed and provide a metal scraper attached to the external side seal to quickly remove any larger pieces of foreign material or hot welding spatter from the guide rail.
In addition to the new dust-proof medium and heavy load versions, MISUMI offers a comprehensive line of standard and advanced Linear Guides in a multitude of sizes and configurations. These include wide and long blocks, preload, interchangeable and small clearance types.
Request our Latest Catalogs:
About MISUMI USA:
MISUMI helps engineers take the guess work out of design with most products offering standard manufacturing times of 6 days or less and a 99.97% on-time delivery rating on all its products. In addition, MISUMI offers a helpful web site that allows engineers to download native CAD files as well as place orders for its entire product offering.
Specific product data sheets and additional information from our extensive line of Automation Components line of products:
Locating, Positioning, Jigs & Fixtures
Heaters, Temperature Control
Pipe, Tubes, Hoses & Fittings
Rotary Power Transmission
Conveyors & Material Handling
Springs, Shock Absorbers
Antivibration, Soundproofing Materials, Safety Products
Aluminum Extrusions, Pipe Frames
Casters, Leveling Mounts, Posts, Cover Panels
Doors, Cabinet Hardware
Adjusting, Fastening, Magnets