Expanded line of Industrial Handles....MiSUMi USA
Product Announcement from MISUMI USA
For example, view our extensive line of door components including: Designer Handles, Small Resin Handles, Torque Hinges, Covered Snap Locks, Door Limit Switches and more...
- Designer Handles - Tapped Type - Useful for designs placing an emphasis on esthetics.
- Designer Handles - Through Hole Type - Useful for designs placing an emphasis on esthetics.
- Small Resin Handles - Simple and neutral design, recommended for lightweight doors and small panels
- Torque Hinges - #1 requested product to date, Torque Hinges now available! Prices starting as low as $4.90! Compatible with Aluminum Extrusions
- Covered Snap Locks - Fully covered design is visually appealing and functional for preventing dust intrusion.
- Door Limit Switches - Afraid of sensors getting damaged when doors are slammed...Non-contact Door Switches are the answer!
- Application, pricing or delivery questions? Contact us we are here to help...
**Many of these products are avaiable for delivery in three days! check site for details...
- Request your own MISUMI Single Axis Actuator Catalog
- Order MISUMI Standard Precision Positioning Stages
About MISUMI USA:
MISUMI helps engineers take the guess work out of design with most products offering standard manufacturing times of 6 days or less and a 99.97% on-time delivery rating on all its products. In addition, MISUMI offers a helpful web site that allows engineers to download native CAD files as well as place orders for its entire product offering.
Specific product data sheets and additional information from our extensive line of Automation Components line of products:
Locating, Positioning, Jigs & Fixtures
Heaters, Temperature Control
Pipe, Tubes, Hoses & Fittings
Rotary Power Transmission
Conveyors & Material Handling
Springs, Shock Absorbers
Antivibration, Soundproofing Materials, Safety Products
Aluminum Extrusions, Pipe Frames
Casters, Leveling Mounts, Posts, Cover Panels
Doors, Cabinet Hardware
Adjusting, Fastening, Magnets