Product Announcement from MISUMI USA
Download your Free Configurable E-book from MISUMI USA. Many companies are utilizing Configurable components and now they are integrating customized parts into your designs more efficiently and cost effectively.
During machine builds, after the conceptual stage, the build process often goes like this: Engineers calculate forces and motion needed for machine operability and performance, size motors and specify all the stock components possible to meet those requirements, and then complete the system with custom products. This last step is when work really mounts; design engineers must address all the issues of connecting custom-designed and manufactured components by drawing, sizing, measuring, and specifying the complete bill of materials. This stage is also where most efficiency is lost completing designs.
In this E-book, we cover a newer, wholly different design approach: Design a machine, specify stock and configurable components, and then specify a few custom parts only as needed.
- View and Download the Free E-book, Configurable Components: More Convenient versatility than custom parts...
- Click here to view this helpful Technical Article, "When to Build, When to Buy", here - referenced by hundreds of our clients around the world
- Other Reference articles and tutorials free to download:
The new Misumi 2009 catalog became available on October - request your's today... The 26-pound book will add 3,000 new products to its already robust line of more than 100,000 parts. Some of the new products featured in the new catalog include LX and KUA actuators, linear shafts with drilled holes, a miniature linear guide with dowel holes on rail and block, medium/heavy load dust proof linear guides, left-hand precision ball screws, square support units for ball screws and angular bearings with housings.
MISUMI helps engineers take the guess work out of design with most products offering standard manufacturing times of 6 days or less and a 99.97% on-time delivery rating on all its products. In addition, MISUMI offers a helpful web site that allows engineers to download native CAD files as well as place orders for its entire product offering.
Specific product data sheets and additional information from our extensive line of Automation Components line of products:
- Precision Linear Shafts
- Shaft Supports / Shaft Collars
- Linear Bushings / Oil Free Bushings / Bushings for Locating Pins
- Linear Guides/ Linear Guide Components
- Ball Screws / Trapezoidal Screws / Shaft Motors
- Rotary Shafts / Cantilever Shafts / Precision Pivot Pins
- Bearings with Housings / Bearings
- Couplings / Motors
- Locating Pins
- Locating Components / Plungers
- XY Stages / Inspection Articles / Toggle Clamps
- Rods / Hexagonal Rods / Pipes / Resin Rods
- Washers / Collars / Shims
- Screws / Bolts / Nuts
- Springs / Shock Absorbers
- Urethanes / Rubbers / Soundproof / Antivibration / Protection Tools
- Posts / Stands / Strut Clamps
- Steel Pipes / Hoses / Tubes / Piping Components
- Air Cylinders / Air Cylinder Components / Connecting Components
- Heaters / Temperature Controllers
- Contact Probes / Switches and Components
- Timing Pulleys / Belts / Keyless Bushings
- Pulleys / Idlers / Rollers and Conveyer Components
- Spur Gears / Sprockets / Chains
- Aluminum Frames
- Aluminum Frame Standard Units
- Accessories for Aluminum Frames / Clean Booths
- Pipe Frames
- Cover Panels / Boards
- Casters / Leveling Mounts
- Levers / Handwheels / Handles / Knobs
- Steel Plates
- Resin Plates
- Machined Sheet Metals / Machined Plates
- Angles / Angle Plates / Ribs / Section Steels
- Analysis Service / Degreasing Service