Product Announcement from MISUMI USA
Aluminum Extrusions Recently Added to Stock in Los Angeles Warehouse
Responding to the market needs with: Low Prices, Fast Delivery and a Wide Variety - MISUMI has announced the addition of aluminum extrusion stock to the Chicago and Los Angeles Warehouses. Now over 80 percent of Misumi’s most popular aluminum extrusions will be available for Next Day Shipment.
Advantages of sourcing stocked Aluminum Extrusion from MISUMI
- Localized aluminum extrusions cut to lengths specifiable in 0.5 mm increments are shipped next day from our Chicago and Los Angeles warehouses
- No Set-up or Cutting Charges
- Wide variety of accessories at low prices
- Popular brackets, joints, nuts and other hardware are locally stocked and available to ship next day
Additional key advantages of ordering MISUMI Aluminum Extrusion
- Coating options: clear, black anodized, yellow powder coat
- Localized aluminum extrusion profiles with machining alterations now ship in 2 days
- End tapping
- 45° end cuts
- Machined mounting features
- Precision cu lengths
- Top/Bottom milling
- Through holes in specified position will ship in 6 days
Selection of Misumi Aluminum Extrusions and Accessories will depend on the user’s specific application requirements, taking into account such factors as: load-bearing strength, hardness, rigidity, tensile strength, finished product dimensions and desired finish.
- Stopper Integrated Nuts - Pre-assemby Insertion Nut and a slide stopper are integrated! Cumbersome assembly is eliminated!
- Parallel Joints - New joints to connect extrusions side-by-side are now available!
- Foot Pads for Aluminum Extrusions - These Pads give small extrusion frame footings clean appearances!
- Nut Packs (100 Pieces) - Due to popular demand, various types of Misumi nuts will be available in packs of 100 pieces. On average, save 15% per piece by purchasing a pack!
- Extrusion Caps - Caps are reusable and retain their connection ability after removal.
- Locknuts w/Leaf Spring - Simple to position even when used in vertically oriented extrusions.
- Request the MISUMI Metric Mechanical Components Catalog
- Request your own MISUMI Single Axis Actuator Catalog
- Order MISUMI Standard Precision Positioning Stages
About MISUMI USA:
MISUMI helps engineers take the guess work out of design with most products offering standard manufacturing times of 6 days or less and a 99.97% on-time delivery rating on all its products. In addition, MISUMI offers a helpful web site that allows engineers to download native CAD files as well as place orders for its entire product offering.
Specific product data sheets and additional information from our extensive line of Automation Components line of products:
Locating, Positioning, Jigs & Fixtures
Heaters, Temperature Control
Pipe, Tubes, Hoses & Fittings
Rotary Power Transmission
Conveyors & Material Handling
Springs, Shock Absorbers
Antivibration, Soundproofing Materials, Safety Products
Aluminum Extrusions, Pipe Frames
Casters, Leveling Mounts, Posts, Cover Panels
Doors, Cabinet Hardware
Adjusting, Fastening, Magnets