Product Announcement from MISUMI USA
This website offers you innovative and easy-to-use online service is designed to streamline and simplify selection, quoting and ordering of Precision Machined Metal Plates used in the assembly of industrial machinery and factory automation systems.
The AutomationMaterials.com site offers tremendous time and cost savings for purchasers, engineers, and tool rooms. Instead of the laborious process of squaring and cleaning up metal plates from raw materials, they can now obtain a precision metal blank, quoted within 10 seconds and ordered in minutes. The precision machined blanks are available at low prices and are delivered quickly, ready to incorporate into downstream manufacturing and assembly processes with no leftover scraps or remnants. For machinery OEMs, this means more efficient production, faster order fulfillment, and better customer service.
Key advantages of ordering MISUMI's Precision Machined Metal Plates include:
· Large material selection with over 30 different metals available, including Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, and more.
· Top quality precision machined blanks with fully configurable dimensions to within increments of 0.1 mm, in sizes ranging from 20mm to 2,500 mm, including challenging sizes (e.g., very thin, very small, or extremely narrow).
· Most blanks are precision machined on duplex mills, so flatness and parallelism are superior, and most plates are precision squared to 15µm/100mm, guaranteed every time. Full corner cut and chamfering options are also available. Plate surfaces can be milled, rotary ground or surface ground on user-specified surfaces, up to 6 sides.
· Very low prices, 10-second quotes, and quick shipping times - most plates ship in just 4 days.
To learn how MISUMI's new Web service works, visit www.AutomationMaterials.com.
Misumi's Automation Materials website offers many advantages:
- 30 different metal types are available
- 10 second quotes, fast shipping times - most plates ship in 4 days
Reference Tools and White Papers
- View and Download the Free E-book, Configurable Components: More Convenient versatility than custom parts...
- Click here to view this helpful Technical Article, "When to Build, When to Buy", here - referenced by hundreds of our clients around the world
- Other Reference articles and tutorials free to download:
About MISUMI USA:
MISUMI helps engineers take the guess work out of design with most products offering standard manufacturing times of 6 days or less and a 99.97% on-time delivery rating on all its products. In addition, MISUMI offers a helpful web site that allows engineers to download native CAD files as well as place orders for its entire product offering.
Specific product data sheets and additional information from our extensive line of Automation Components line of products:
Locating, Positioning, Jigs & Fixtures
Heaters, Temperature Control
Pipe, Tubes, Hoses & Fittings
Rotary Power Transmission
Conveyors & Material Handling
Springs, Shock Absorbers
Antivibration, Soundproofing Materials, Safety Products
Aluminum Extrusions, Pipe Frames
Casters, Leveling Mounts, Posts, Cover Panels
Doors, Cabinet Hardware
Adjusting, Fastening, Magnets