Product Announcement from MITS Component & System Corp.
WFT-2458 is a Win CE PDA tester in scanning, analyzing and optimizing 2.4/ 5GHz Wireless Local Area Networks. The WiFI Tester measures 1.9-5.9GHz/2.4-2.5GHz which operates on the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standard allowing the suer to determine the AP's MAC address, SSID, data encryption and RSSI signal levels for locating and optimizing access points of WLANs. In addition, the WFT-2458 supports end users to secure coverage to find Rogue AP or Rogue Client Detecting.
- Processor: Intel PXA270/ 520MHz/32 bit RISC
- Memory: 128MB SDRAM and 128MB Flash ROM
- Band: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 5 dBi Dual Band Detachable AntennaX2
- Antenna Connector: RP-5MA Jack
- USB: One USB port built in
- Display: 240X320/ 3.5" Color TFT Display
- Codec: Wolfson WM9705 AC' 97 codec with Touch Screen Controller
- Battery: 3000mAH, 7.4Li-Ion Battery Pack/One rechargeable back up
- OS: WinCE, NET5.0 Professiona
- Certification : IP54 Certificated, IP64 compliant