Product Announcement from MOUVEX-Blackmer
Mouvex® SLC Series Eccentric Disc pumps provide pulse-free, slip-free, and low-shear flow, even with varying viscosity and backpressure conditions. This is ideal for applications such as tangential flow filters or in-line formulation/diluting systems where precise flow control is essential. In addition, the Mouvex SLC Series pumps offer full product containment as there are no mechanical seals. A double bellows flexing system offers full containment in the event of a primary physical barrier failure. The pump is designed for CIP cleaning, SIP sterilization, and includes versions with both 3A and EHEDG certifications.
Other design features of SLC Series pumps are self-priming and line-stripping capabilities; dry-run operation for up to 10 minutes; low shear rate; high vacuum and compression effect; a reduced number of components; and reduced maintenance. Mouvex SLC Series pumps are designed with speeds up to 1,000 rpms with flow rates from 4.4 gpm to 13.2 gpm, and differential pressures from 87 psi (6 bar) to 232 psi (16 bar).
Features & Benefits
- Seal-free design
- Self priming and run-dry capable
- Stainless steel construction
- Exceptional volumetric efficiency
- Strong vacuum and compression allowing line stripping
- Low shear rate providing gentle product handling
- Max flow rate: 3 m3/h (13.2 gpm)
- Max viscosity: 10,000 cps
- Max suction lift: 8m (26.3 ft.)
- Max pressures up to 16 bar (232 psig)
- Size 40 mm (1-1/2") size
For more information: