Product Announcement from Moxa Inc.
The VPort 461 1-channel industrial video encoder with H.264 video compression algorithm provides the best video quality on the market, but with a smaller bandwidth requirement than other video compression standards. In addition, to meet various video stream requirements, the VPort 461 can provide up to 3 video streams simultaneously with H.264 and MJPEG compression format. Video streams can be used for different purposes, such as viewing, recording, and analyzing, and the industrial rugged design, which includes a -40 to 75°C operating temperature, IP30 form factor protection, and industrial certifications, make the VPort 461 suitable for harsh environments. The VPort 461 is equipped with Moxa's innovative DynaStream™ function for decreasing the bandwidth consumption of your video transmissions. DynaStream™ can reduce or increase the video frame rate automatically to make the video stream controllable by the system and system administrator.
- 3 simultaneous video streams for H.264 and MJPEG
- Video latency under 200 ms
- 2 Ethernet ports for cascade and Ethernet port redundancy
- Moxa DynaStream™ function supported for network efficiency
- OnVIF supported for standardization and interoperability
- Local storage capability with SD card slot
- Industrial design with -40 to 75°C operating temperature
- Free VPort SDK PLUS supported
For over twenty years, industrial systems integrators have relied on Moxa products in major device networking installations all over the world. Working with a network of certified distributors, Moxa offers world-class industrial networking products to systems integrators and value-added resellers in over 60 countries. Clients place great trust in Moxa's business and environmental practices, which are backed by ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 140001 certification. Moxa was established in 1987 and has offices in Europe, the United States, China, and Taiwan.