1-port Serial-to-ZigBee converter
Product Announcement from Moxa Inc.
The NPort Z2150 can be configured as a ZigBee coordinator (ZC), a ZigBee router (ZR), or a ZigBee end device (ZED). Any serial device can be connected to the NPort Z2150 and exchange data via PAN. An user-friendly utility is provided to configure the device type and network settings in simple steps.
Features and Benefits
- IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee compliant
- Network topologies: Mesh/Star/Cluster tree
- 128-bit AES hardware encryption
- Enhanced surge protection for serial and power
- Dual DC power inputs (NPort Z3150 only)
- Easy-to-use configuration utility
- Up to 99 nodes per network
For over twenty years, industrial systems integrators have relied on Moxa products in major device networking installations all over the world. Working with a network of certified distributors, Moxa offers world-class industrial networking products to systems integrators and value-added resellers in over 60 countries. Clients place great trust in Moxa's business and environmental practices, which are backed by ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 140001 certification. Moxa was established in 1987 and has offices in Europe, the United States, China, and Taiwan.