24+2G/24+4G-port modular managed Ethernet switches
Product Announcement from Moxa Inc.
The IKS-6726/6728 industrial rackmount Ethernet switches are the Best-Value, Best Fit product designed for distribution layer of mission-critical applications, such as ITS, Railway, and Mining. The IKS-6726/6728's Gigabit and fast Ethernet backbone, redundant ring, and 24/48 VDC or 110/220 VAC dual isolated redundant power supplies increase the reliability of your networks. Its modular design also makes network planning easier and more flexible by letting you install up to 4 Gigabit ports and 24 fast Ethernet ports.
For over twenty years, industrial systems integrators have relied on Moxa products in major device networking installations all over the world. Working with a network of certified distributors, Moxa offers world-class industrial networking products to systems integrators and value-added resellers in over 60 countries. Clients place great trust in Moxa's business and environmental practices, which are backed by ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 140001 certification. Moxa was established in 1987 and has offices in Europe, the United States, China, and Taiwan.
Features and Benefits
- Command Line Interface (CLI) for quickly configuring major managed functions
- IEEE 1588 PTP V2 (Precision Time Protocol) for precise time synchronization of networks
- DHCP Option 82 for IP address assignment with different policies
- Support EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP protocols for device management and monitoring
- Compatible with EtherNet/IP and PROFINET protocols for transparent data transmission
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- IGMP snooping and GMRP for filtering multicast traffic
- Port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, and GVRP to ease network planning
- QoS (IEEE 802.1p/1Q) and TOS/DiffServ to increase determinism
- IEEE 802.3ad, LACP for optimum bandwidth utilization
- TACACS+, IEEE 802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- SNMPv1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- RMON for efficient network monitoring and proactive capability
- Bandwidth management prevents unpredictable network status with "Lock port" to restrict access to authorized MAC addresses
- Port mirroring for online debugging
- Automatic warning by exception through email, relay output
- Automatic recovery of connected device's IP addresses
- Line-swap fast recovery
- Configurable by web browser, Telnet/serial console, CLI, Windows utility, and ABC-01 automatic backup configurator