Product Announcement from Moxa Inc.
The OnCell G2111/G2151I series of industrial quad-band GSM/GPRS modems are designed to transmit data and short messages (SMS) over GSM/GPRS mobile networks. The modems can be used to increase the efficiency of maintenance and communication, but do not require extensive training. In addition, the modems can be mounted on a DIN-Rail or wall. The OnCell G212111/G2151I series modems accept a 12 to 48 VDC power input, making them suitable for use with a variety of field power sources. The serial ports feature 15 KV ESD line protection to protect the products from harmful electrical discharge, and separate RS-232 and RS-422/485 interfaces are built into the OnCell G2151I, each with 2.5 KV RMS isolation protection for one minute. The two serial interfaces on the OnCell G2151I make it ideal for attaching all kinds of devices, such as stand-alone controllers, PC COM ports, and multi-dropped electric meters. In addition, the OnCell G2111-T has an extended operating temperature (-25 to 70°C) design that makes it suitable for heavy industrial use.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Separate RS-232 and RS-422/485 serial interfaces (G2151I only)
- 2.5 KV RMS isolation for 1 minute for all serial signals (G2151I only)
- Extended operating temperature from -25 to 70°C (G2111-T only)
- LED indicators for GSM/GPRS, and data transmission status
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting
- Learn more about the New Generation OnCell-G2111/G2151I
- Ready to buy an evaluation unit? (USA only)
- I am interested, email us so we can help...