DIN-Rail Managed Ethernet Switch - EDS G509
Product Announcement from Moxa Inc.
The industrial-grade EDS-G509 offers 9 full Gigabit ports, 5 of which support fiber optic media. It is ideal for upgrading existing networks or for connecting to multiple Gigabit-enabled devices in industrial environments.
With 4 RJ45 ports and 5 combo RJ45/SFP ports, the EDS-G509 provides exceptional versatility. Multi-mode, single-mode, and long haul scenarios can all be realized with SFP fiber modules. Top network performance, security, and reliability are also assured through the EDS-G509's advanced management features, which include QoS, IGMP snooping/GMRP, VLAN, LACP, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, and RMON.
- IPv6 Ready logo awarded (IPv6 Logo Committee certified)
- IEEE 1588 PTP (Precision Time Protocol) for precise time synchronization of networks
- DHCP Option 82 for IP address assignment with different policies
- Modbus/TCP industrial Ethernet protocol supported
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D)
- IGMP Snooping and GMRP for filtering multicast traffic
- Port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN and GVRP to ease network planning
- QoS (IEEE 802.1p/1Q) and TOS/DiffServ to increase determinism
- Port Trunking for optimum bandwidth utilization
- SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- SNMPv1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- Automatic warning through e-mail and relay output
- Works with MXview industrial network management software
- -40 to 75?C operating temperature range (T model)