Ethernet Fieldbus Gateway - MGate MB3170
Product Announcement from Moxa Inc.
The MB3170 and MB3270 are advanced Modbus gateways that provide maximum flexibility for integrating industrial Modbus networks of all types and sizes. They are designed to integrate Modbus TCP, ASCII, and RTU devices in almost any master and slave combination, including serial master to serial slave, or simultaneous serial and Ethernet masters. A special priority control feature allows urgent commands to obtain immediate response. All models are ruggedly constructed, are DIN-rail mountable, and offer built-in optical isolation for serial signals as an option. More Information...
- Configuration is exceptionally easy
- Slave mode supports 16 TCP masters and up to 62 serial slaves at the same time
- Master mode supports 32 TCP slaves at the same time
- Emergency request tunnels ensure QoS control
- Serial redirector function provided
- Embedded Modbus protocol analyzer
- Redundant dual DC power inputs
- Built-in Ethernet cascading for easy wiring