Industrial network management software
Product Announcement from Moxa Inc.
Moxa’s MXview network management software is designed for configuring, monitoring, and diagnosing networking devices in industrial networks. MXview provides an integrated management platform that can discover networking devices and SNMP/IP devices installed in subnets. All selected network components can be managed graphically via web browser from both local and remote sites— anytime and anywhere.
Learn More About MXview
Features and Benefits
- Event Playback records network events, and replays past network incidents
- Discovers and visualizes network devices and physical connections automatically
- Provides central management of configurations and firmware for Moxa devices
- Supports third-party devices with MIB compiler and MIB browser
- Provides comprehensive reports, including inventory, traffic, and availability reports
- Generates OPC 2.0 compliant tags automatically to integrate with SCADA/HMI applications
For over twenty years, industrial systems integrators have relied on Moxa products in major device networking installations all over the world. Working with a network of certified distributors, Moxa offers world-class industrial networking products to systems integrators and value-added resellers in over 60 countries. Clients place great trust in Moxa's business and environmental practices, which are backed by ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 140001 certification. Moxa was established in 1987 and has offices in Europe, the United States, China, and Taiwan.