Product Announcement from Moxa Inc.
The IKS-6500 series fixed-type industrial managed rackmount switches are designed to seamlessly integrate your control networks and field networks. The switches can operate in extreme operating temperatures ranging from -40 to 75°C, and are equipped with up to two AC power inputs for conventional usage as well as advanced Ethernet switching functionality to ensure the reliability of your communication network. The IKS-6500 switches are designed to meet the rigorous demands of mission critical applications, including traffic control systems (NEMA TS2), networks along railway tracks (EN50121-4), maritime applications (DNV/GL and other maritime certifications), and mining and oil/gas industry applications (Class I Division 2).
- IPv6 Ready logo awarded (IPv6 Logo Committee certified)
- IEEE 1588 PTP (Precision Time Protocol) for precise time synchronization of networks
- DHCP Option 82 for IP address assignment with different policies
- Modbus/TCP industrial Ethernet protocol supported
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms at full load), and RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D)
- IGMP snooping and GMRP for filtering multicast traffic
- Port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, and GVRP to ease network planning
- QoS (IEEE 802.1p/1Q) and TOS/DiffServ to increase determinism
- IEEE 802.3ad, LACP for optimum bandwidth utilization
- SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- SNMPv1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- RMON for efficient network monitoring and proactive capability